We run the “Name Your Toasty Cheese” contest annually at the end of January. Starting at 12:01am on Friday, January 30th you may start submitting your awesome recipes! You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, February 1st to submit your ideas. The contest will CLOSE at that time. We will then choose five (5) finalists out of all submissions by Friday, February 6th. The finalists will be chosen based on our ability to keep the ingredients fresh on our truck and accessibility of the ingredients. We will then post the five (5) finalists on our Facebook page. The recipes will be in separate comments on our status announcing the finalists. ‘Like’ the recipe that is your favorite to vote! The recipe with the most ‘likes’ by 11:59pm on Sunday, February 8th will be the winner. The winner will have their sandwich named after them and put on our new menu that we roll out in the spring!
Please keep in mind that we are on a food truck, so we have limited space. The ingredients must be able to be kept FRESH on our truck.
Lastly, have fun with it! Share with your friends and family to get more votes. We can’t wait to see everyone’s great recipes!
- One (1) recipe submission per person! If you submit more than one (1) recipe, you will be disqualified.
- If we have multiple recipe submissions that are the same, the first person that posted it will be entered into the contest, so please check before you post to make sure that recipe is not already taken.
- Your recipe will NOT be accepted if you post it before the contest opens at 12:01am on Friday, January 30th or after the contest closes at 11:59pm on Sunday, February 1st.
- You may submit your sandwich recipe through Facebook, Twitter, our website, or email (Rachel@toastycheese.com). If you submit through our website or email, please note that it is for contest submission.
- HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE!
P.S. Last year’s winner was the Scott’s South of the Border and it is now one of our best sellers!